Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Year...






Well 2012 is off to a good start, if you haven't seen already I was featured in the January issue of Prims magazine and not only was I featured but I made the cover! Very exciting stuff!! You can read more about the issue here.

 I am really going to try and update my blog more this year as well as share some projects. But for now I leave you with some fun pictures.


My daughter and I went to Michaels as soon as we heard the magazine was out and sure enough there it was :) It was very surreal seeing it there on the stand with my dolls on the cover. She was taking tons of snapshots and that's me above with it.

 My daughter Nicole with it  :) Very fun and can't wait for the next one *hint hint*.

1 comment:

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

congrats! I love your work, I was so happy to finally be able to purchase some of it! can't wait to get them! yay... keep creating! robin